I think patience is something i will always struggle with, for me a good day is when everything is on schedule and there is no need to rush. I am a control freak i guess, i hate waiting and spending time doing nothing... I dun like people waiting for me but i hate waiting for people. I wish i can take a step back and enjoy the free time that have just sprout up. I would ask myself why am i rushing and then i realise because i dunno wat to do with the free time... Especially when i' tired, and i start to think the faster i finish this the faster i can rest. I guess i just need to slow things down and breathe slower. There are too many 'I' in this entry, think i'm gonna go pray help me to calm down and think of God's timing and not mine.