hello
Welcome! After a long time i updated my Blog
Just kinda lazy to do anything about it
Guess it happens to everyone....
Navigations are the 4 clouds.
CONFERENCE
After such an awesome conference, i really felt abit emotional & inspired. I have been taking the past few days to think abt wat happen during the conference and going thru all the lessons and all the notes i taken.
I was so moved by the good news sharing of the mongolian brother, the sincerity of what he shared made me feel so wretched & sinful. I have lost the simple love for Christ, the heart to serve Him without hesitation. For me tat was the simplest yet moving sharing i have heard in awhile.
Besides tat there were also many inspiring and challenging lessons & i really appreciate every moment of it. No matter who preach or shared it melted my heart. i really feel so humbled, tat we were once so sold-out for God yet now we drifted not really knowing where we're heading. It's such a treat to hear Dinesh, Mark, John, Wee Keong, Harlem & Vincent preach.
Though i admit i do feel burden but i noe i'm too faithless & i'm trying to play God telling Him wat i can't do but not letting Him do wat He wants wif me. Overwhelmed by the blessings yet guilty of my ingratitude.
I need to be broken, shattered & humbled to be re-moulded by God again...
I need to pray....
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 at 6:08 PM