hello
Welcome! After a long time i updated my Blog
Just kinda lazy to do anything about it
Guess it happens to everyone....
Navigations are the 4 clouds.
It' been 8 yrs
Today is my 8th 'spiritual birthday' and i'm really grateful for it, to be in this church for so long... I was baptised in the teens ministry & now i'm back in the teens as an worker, this is one of my 5 yrs dream & i'm grateful that God allow me to serve in the teens...
I look back on all the things tat God have done for me and i always have lotsa mixed feelings. I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life but i always feel like i can do so much more.
8 yrs is not long but there were some tough times as well, the struggle to stay faithful even when 'life' throws u a spanner. i'll be kidding u if i said i neva thought of giving up, & the thought of many more yrs to come isn't very inspiring either especially when things r not going well for me. But i'm glad God have soften the blows for me, He probably caught the spanner and throw me a nail instead; knowing how weak-willed i'm... It's not easy when u see ur heroes in faith leave God as well, it challenge u to think & realise tat the Devil is working hard... I noe tat Satan dun have to work to hard to get me... I realise tat i'm only faithful today becos God protected me.
I realised now how weak i'm & how powerful God is! Give Glory to God! As i look back on these yrs tat have passed, i noe now tat there're only more great yrs to come!!! i think ZQ lesson was good cos it calls us to be faithful & not juz grateful, for the longest time i've been living in the past glory... Lets move forward together & be a faithful Kingdom Focus Church. To God be the glory!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 10:15 AM