hello
Welcome! After a long time i updated my Blog
Just kinda lazy to do anything about it
Guess it happens to everyone....
Navigations are the 4 clouds.
Good News
As you all might have known, my wallet & hdp was stolen on tues, then last nite i called my mum & she told me someone called her & told her that her son's hdp & wallet is wif him.
I immediately called that guy even though it was like pass mid nite. A man picked up the phone & he was polite, I told him who I was & he explained to me wat happened. His son was the one who took the wallet & hdp, the son is a primary school kid but mixed wif some bad company & took my stuff outta found. He found out when he saw his son playing wif my phone... So he confronted his son & punished him, he hope that i won't mind & he would pass me back my stuff in the morning.
I was more than happy to get my stuff back. I thanked him alot for being so considerate & i really think he's a good dad & i respect him for that(cant believed i said that). As for the kid i didnt wanna pursued the matter only told him to take care & be watchful of him. He kept apologising after that... I'm juz glad to have my phone & wallet back. I promise i'll be more careful next time!
Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 1:31 PM