<-I guess it's time->
For all of u who haven noe yet, i'll be going to the teens ministry after CNY... I'm very excited abt it cos it's a dream to go back to the teens ministry to serve...
I can neva imagine myself back wif the teens as a teen worker, cos i always think they're very special & very serving...
It was abt a mth ago when i spend time wif wee keong & decided to go to the teens. The initial feeling was excitement & more excitement... but after the 'euphoria' i realise there's actually a part of me tat was actually quite sad... I'll miss the East alot, i've spend abt 6yrs in the East & to move to the teens was something very hard do. Nonetheless i'm happy though still abit emo cos i've so many frens in the East. Moving outta my comfort zone i guess, it's really hard to cope at times... tat's why i neva move over to teens earlier....
So to all the East pple out there esp the ex-TP ministry who are still in the East, i'll miss u all alot...