Dear God, I just want to take this time to pray... Thank you for choosing me to be a disciple, for Jesus to die on the cross... For the forgiveness of my sins. I can never thank you enuff for the chances you have given me, i sin everyday, even today before i pray to You but You're neva calculative & punish me for the things that i deserve...
Father i juz want to pray for the unity of the ICOC, as we come together to fast i cant help but think how many churches will sign up to be part of our Family... God i pray that Your will be done & tat We as a church can trust in you to lead us... Father we are so helpless without You & i noe You'll neva forsake us... I pray for mercy & forgiveness... & most importantly our unity, help us to have faith in each other again... So tat we can help each other to march forward to Your Kingdom... Help us to have faith!
Father i oso wanna pray for our prayer weekend to go well & tat we'll learn to rely on You more... I pray tat You'll be patient & teach us slowly & gently juz like in Luke:11 when Jesus taught the disciples to pray.... I pray tat the weekend will change our lives & our perspective on prayers... Pray tat John will inspire us & teach wat You want him to preach... Help us to be more prayerful!!!
Lastly, just wanna pray for my group to learn as much as possible from the prayer weekend, & tat we'll be able to pray powerful & faithfully... Pray tat all our prayers to be answered... & give the glory to You... Thank You God for listening...
In Jesus name i Prayed
AMEN!!!